Copyright Italian Trade & Event Scandinavia © All Rights Reserved Photos : NN - norden.org
Italian Trade is based in Stockholm, Sweden, in a strategic position in the Scandinavian region.
Our company can rely on the work and competence of staff specialized in business development with Italy.
We have partners with many years of experience in business consultancy located throughout the Scandinavian territory and we can in this way provide services that cover more countries and business sectors.
Italian Trade actively collaborates with many Italian Chambers of Commerce, associations, institutional and non-institutional organizations and prestigious exhibition centers, and obviously with companies that are interested in entering the Scandinavian market.
This is what our clients say about us:
•ORIETTA PRESA - International Promotion Service - Foreign Dpt. - Verona Chamber of Commerce
‘Paola is a very precise and scrupulous manager, oriented to take care of any detail during the organization of the events. She aims at achieving her goals, but always being careful of the costs.’
•MAURIZIO CARUSO FREZZA – Chief Manager - Innovation and Foreign Business Dpt. - Vibo Valentia Chamber of Commerce
'We have directly tested on several occasions the high organizational and interpersonal skills of Dr. Eklund Braconi as well as her complete versatility in defining and maintaining in particular the relationship between our entrepreneurs and the Swedish operators involved.'
•BEPI PUCCIARELLI – Managing Director of C.O.R.P. SNC DI PUCCIARELLI G. & C. (Italian company working in the field of communications and public relations)
‘I co-organized an event entitled "Cheers Amarone DOCG", which aims to promote the wines of Valpolicella in Sweden [...] successfully carried out [...] at the Sheraton Hotel in Stockholm. Throughout the preliminary stage, from the retrieval of the location, the preparation of the guest list, to the research of Italian raw materials already in place, the shipping logistics, contacts with the media to publicize the initiative, we have been operating from Italy relying on the precious collaboration of Mrs. Paola Eklund Braconi [...]’.
•ALICE PETRÉN - Correspondent for Southern Europe for the Swedish
‘a structured and innovative person with excellent communication skills'.
•JENNIFER WEGERUP - Journalist of the Swedish national newspaper Aftonbladet, correspondent for Northern Europe for the Italian sports newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport. Host of the Swedish television program TVZ
’Expert, ambitious and goal-oriented. At the same time enthusiast and successful. [...] A person who always gives her best in every situation with charm and humility'.
•DANIEL FRITZDORF - Event Mgr at Stockholmsmässan AB
'Paola worked at Stockholm Furniture Fair and was an inspiration for the show and took every opportunity to meet new prospects during the days'.
PAOLA EKLUND BRACONI
• Versatile Project Manager / Account Manager who has carried out several successful projects at the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Sweden, Stockholm University, Dalarna University among the others.
• Commercial, professional and energetic.
• Deep knowledge and excellent understanding of the Swedish and the Italian culture
• International background and reference points
• Is used to deliver high-quality services for customer satisfaction.
• Developed excellent leadership qualities in the role as an educator and mentor.
• Skilled negotiator who always sees the opportunity to make a better deal.
• Very good ability to build customer relationships, create and maintain networks.
• Used to prepare and hold presentations in public no matter the size of the audience
• Recently completed a Professional Course in Project training with focus on tourism and events.
• Do get appreciation from clients for my drive and commitment.
• Curious, creative and solution-oriented who likes to set goals, and push my own boundaries to reach them.
She has successfully organized important events in collaboration with Consorzio Valpolicella (Amarone), Chamber of Commerce of Verona, Chamber of Commerce Vibo Valentia
and Fiera Milano
Project & Marketing Assistant
She's getting her bachelor degree in Economics and Business at University of Venice.